Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.components
Jenalee K.

Default HTVP873D (photocoupler from the seventies) datasheet?

Hi group,

While studying the schematics of a seventies synthesizer I came across
a HTVP873D photocoupler. Does anyone know who made it and/or where I
can get a datasheet for it? Or maybe an equivalent, contemporary if
possible?

In the schematic it is drawn as a LED shining on a resistor with a
centertap. It also mentions a rank of the photocoupler as a number from
300 to 1100.

Thanks a lot,
Jenalee

Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.components
n cook

Jenalee K. wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi group,

While studying the schematics of a seventies synthesizer I came across
a HTVP873D photocoupler. Does anyone know who made it and/or where I
can get a datasheet for it? Or maybe an equivalent, contemporary if
possible?

In the schematic it is drawn as a LED shining on a resistor with a
centertap. It also mentions a rank of the photocoupler as a number from
300 to 1100.

Thanks a lot,
Jenalee

P873* (* not D, not HTV....) by Hamamatsu having 5 axial leads were range of
LED to LDR
optocouplers, all 5KV isolation, Ron 200 to 10K and Roff 1 to 10M,
no mention of CT.
Response time 5 to 30mS so at least easy enough to make up one if necessary

--
Diverse Devices, Southampton, England

Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.components
Winfield Hill

Jenalee K. wrote...

While studying the schematics of a seventies synthesizer I came across
a HTVP873D photocoupler. Does anyone know who made it and/or where I
can get a datasheet for it? Or maybe an equivalent, contemporary if
possible?

In the schematic it is drawn as a LED shining on a resistor with a
centertap. It also mentions a rank of the photocoupler as a number
from 300 to 1100.

Right, the Hamamatsu P873 - can you see a.b.s.e. datasheets?

--
Thanks,
- Win
Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.components
Jenalee K.

alt.binaries.schematics.electronic(s) ? Not with google, but tomorrow
in the office I can. If you could post it that would be great, thanks!

Jenalee

Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.components
Jenalee K.

Great info, thanks a lot!

Jenalee

Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.components
Winfield Hill

Jenalee K. wrote...

alt.binaries.schematics.electronic(s)? Not with google, but tomorrow
in the office I can. If you could post it that would be great, thanks!

Jenalee

OK, it's sitting there waiting for you.

--
Thanks,
- Win
Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.components
Jenalee K

Winfield Hill wrote in
:

Jenalee K. wrote...

alt.binaries.schematics.electronic(s)? Not with google, but tomorrow
in the office I can. If you could post it that would be great,
thanks!

Jenalee

OK, it's sitting there waiting for you.

My news server doesn't have the attachments (. I can read Pooh Bear's
reply but I can't see the datasheet. Could you please email it to me at
?

In the meantime I've found some alternatives: the NSL-39 from Silonex
and the VTL5C2/2 from Perkin-Elmer. This last one seems even to be
obtainable.

Thanks again,
Jenalee
Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.components
Winfield Hill

Jenalee K wrote...
Winfield Hill ...
Jenalee K. wrote...

alt.binaries.schematics.electronic(s)? Not with google, but tomorrow
in the office I can. If you could post it that would be great,

OK, it's sitting there waiting for you.

My news server doesn't have the attachments (. I can read Pooh Bear's
reply but I can't see the datasheet. Could you please email it to me at
?

In the meantime I've found some alternatives: the NSL-39 from Silonex
and the VTL5C2/2 from Perkin-Elmer. This last one seems even to be
obtainable.

I can email it tomorrow.

--
Thanks,
- Win
Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.components
Franc Zabkar

On 4 Feb 2006 04:55:49 -0800, "Jenalee K."
put finger to keyboard and composed:

While studying the schematics of a seventies synthesizer I came across
a HTVP873D photocoupler. Does anyone know who made it and/or where I
can get a datasheet for it? Or maybe an equivalent, contemporary if
possible?

In the schematic it is drawn as a LED shining on a resistor with a
centertap. It also mentions a rank of the photocoupler as a number from
300 to 1100.

http://www.datasheetarchive.com/semi...csheet=1627120
http://www.datasheetarchive.com/semi...csheet=1627121
http://www.datasheetarchive.com/semi...csheet=1627122
http://www.datasheetarchive.com/semi...csheet=1627123
http://www.datasheetarchive.com/semi...csheet=1627124
http://www.datasheetarchive.com/semi...csheet=1627125
http://www.datasheetarchive.com/semi...csheet=1627126
http://www.datasheetarchive.com/semi...csheet=1627127
http://www.datasheetarchive.com/semi...csheet=1627128
http://www.datasheetarchive.com/semi...csheet=1627129
http://www.datasheetarchive.com/semi...csheet=1627130

- Franc Zabkar
Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.components
Winfield Hill

Franc Zabkar wrote...

[...]

With all that, why didn't they simply put up the datasheet with its
specs and detailed performance graphs?

--
Thanks,
- Win

Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.components
Pooh Bear

Jenalee K wrote:

Winfield Hill wrote in
:

Jenalee K. wrote...

alt.binaries.schematics.electronic(s)? Not with google, but tomorrow
in the office I can. If you could post it that would be great,
thanks!

Jenalee

OK, it's sitting there waiting for you.

My news server doesn't have the attachments (. I can read Pooh Bear's
reply but I can't see the datasheet. Could you please email it to me at
?

In the meantime I've found some alternatives: the NSL-39 from Silonex
and the VTL5C2/2 from Perkin-Elmer. This last one seems even to be
obtainable.

Some of the Silonex NSL-32 series ( single cell ) are available from
Farnell.

Graham