Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.components
Jenalee K

Default HTVP873D (photocoupler from the seventies) datasheet?

Winfield Hill wrote in
:

Jenalee K. wrote...

alt.binaries.schematics.electronic(s)? Not with google, but tomorrow
in the office I can. If you could post it that would be great,
thanks!

Jenalee

OK, it's sitting there waiting for you.

My news server doesn't have the attachments (. I can read Pooh Bear's
reply but I can't see the datasheet. Could you please email it to me at
?

In the meantime I've found some alternatives: the NSL-39 from Silonex
and the VTL5C2/2 from Perkin-Elmer. This last one seems even to be
obtainable.

Thanks again,
Jenalee