Pszemol

Default Datasheet for Mitsubishi MOSFET FS10KM

Anybody knows where to find a datasheet to this MOSFET?
Cannot find it on mitsubishi website family...

I suspect this transistor to be dead in my Viewsonic 19"
(PS790) - it apears shorted and heats up terribly in circuit.

Checked Digikey.com but they do not have it...
Checked IRF.com for cross-reference, but they do not list
exact replacement. From brief descriptions of this MOSFET
I am understanding it is for max 10A, but replacement
suggested on irf.com (IRFI740G, IRFI840G) do not have
10A in dren. Also, normally when I see FS10KM mentioned
it includes suffix in the name like -10. My transistor
does not have this suffix printed on the case...
It has only FS10KM with big letters, it has letter C
near Mitsubishi logo and small 841 number near bottom.

It would be great to look into datasheet and check this
markings for max dren/source voltage or max dren current.

Also - small ohms resistor in the 12V power circuit
filter is burned out. Anybody knows what the value is?
It looks to be very small, less than 1ohm like others
in different power supply branches and it is put in
series with a choke and shorted to ground with big cap.
I have replaced it with a piece of wire to find out
the MOSFET is heating up, but it would be great if
I can get the real value for the original resistor.

Any input appreciated.

Pszemol

Just in case anybody interested - I have replaced this