John Dough

Default Datasheet for Sharp 18PZ01 Semiconductor?

I'm looking for a datasheet for the above component - I've searched all over
the net and can;t find anything. Does anyone have a datasheet or can tell
mewhat this semiconductor is?

Eric

I have given up helping people looking for data sheets?

none of you people want to help us help you,

What type of IC is it? what sort of equipment is it in? does it have any
logos on it? how many pins?

"John Dough" wrote in message
I'm looking for a datasheet for the above component - I've searched all over
the net and can;t find anything. Does anyone have a datasheet or can tell
mewhat this semiconductor is?

kl1k

Its a 5 pin IC - looks like:

----------------
| 018PZ01 |
| SHARP |
| NN |
| | | | |

No logos apart from whats on above. No idea on the type - its from a
gaming console. I've searched through most of the online datasheet
catalogs. The 0's could be zeros or the letter o. The top of the chip
on the back is soldered to the board.

kl1k

Thanks - nothing wrong with my web searching skills - its the guesswork
I need to work on