DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Datasheet for Sharp 18PZ01 Semiconductor? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/84437-datasheet-sharp-18pz01-semiconductor.html)

John Dough January 4th 05 08:44 PM

Datasheet for Sharp 18PZ01 Semiconductor?

I'm looking for a datasheet for the above component - I've searched all over
the net and can;t find anything. Does anyone have a datasheet or can tell
mewhat this semiconductor is?

Eric January 4th 05 09:31 PM

I have given up helping people looking for data sheets?

none of you people want to help us help you,

What type of IC is it? what sort of equipment is it in? does it have any
logos on it? how many pins?

kl1k January 5th 05 09:53 AM

Its a 5 pin IC - looks like:

----------------
| 018PZ01 |
| SHARP |
| NN |
| | | | |

No logos apart from whats on above. No idea on the type - its from a
gaming console. I've searched through most of the online datasheet
catalogs. The 0's could be zeros or the letter o. The top of the chip
on the back is soldered to the board.

kl1k January 6th 05 06:05 AM

Thanks - nothing wrong with my web searching skills - its the guesswork
I need to work on :)