Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Donna and Dan Stanger

Default WTB: 100k-250k linear pot with center tap.

Hello All,
Does anyone know of a source for these in 1 or 2 quantity, or does
someone have
a used one they will sell?
Thanks,
Dan
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Don Bowey

On 2/1/06 4:02 AM, in article , "Donna and
Dan Stanger" wrote:

Hello All,
Does anyone know of a source for these in 1 or 2 quantity, or does
someone have
a used one they will sell?
Thanks,
Dan

Have you tried Radio Shack?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
David Nebenzahl

Don Bowey spake thus:

I agree many RS stores have slipped greatly, but I can usually find what I
need at the local one, saving me a rush 25 mile trip to my regular wholesale
house. I think it unlikely RS carried pots that didn't have a variable
wiper, and my local RS has a fair selection of pots.

Heh. You apparently misunderstand that "pot" (potentiometer) means a
variable resistor with a wiper. The OP is looking for one with a center
tap (a fixed connection to the resistance, not a wiper).

--
The only reason corrupt Republicans rule the roost in Washington
is because the corrupt Democrats can't muster any viable opposition.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Remove _ for valid address

In article , Donna and Dan Stanger wrote:
Hello All,
Does anyone know of a source for these in 1 or 2 quantity, or does
someone have
a used one they will sell?

All the ones in my junk box seem to be LOG.

If you only need one, how about adding a centre tap to a regular one?
A little silver paint from the edge of the track to an extra contact
should do the job fine.

Mike.