Posted to sci.electronics.repair
David Nebenzahl

Default WTB: 100k-250k linear pot with center tap.

Don Bowey spake thus:

I agree many RS stores have slipped greatly, but I can usually find what I
need at the local one, saving me a rush 25 mile trip to my regular wholesale
house. I think it unlikely RS carried pots that didn't have a variable
wiper, and my local RS has a fair selection of pots.

Heh. You apparently misunderstand that "pot" (potentiometer) means a
variable resistor with a wiper. The OP is looking for one with a center
tap (a fixed connection to the resistance, not a wiper).

--
The only reason corrupt Republicans rule the roost in Washington
is because the corrupt Democrats can't muster any viable opposition.