Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Erich J. Schultheis, The Man with the 15 inch Cock

Default How do I fix my eight tracks?

I put in an eight track in the player and I don't hear music. what's
wrong? how do I fix it how much would i cost, i'm thinking that if i
post in a newgroup with a bunch of virgins who worry about
selectavision players and dial phones, then somebody must be an eight
track expert.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
John T

"Erich J. Schultheis, The Man with the 15 inch Cock."
wrote in message
oups.com...
I put in an eight track in the player and I don't hear music. what's
wrong? how do I fix it how much would i cost, i'm thinking that if i
post in a newgroup with a bunch of virgins who worry about
selectavision players and dial phones, then somebody must be an eight
track expert.

Step 1. Get your "15 inch cock" out of there.
Step 2. Insert cart exposed tape side front.
Step 3. Broken tape? Stick it back together.

If all else fails, heartily remember that although you're using an anonymous
proxy, you're going through google groups, and people can complain to them
with:

GMT)

...and you're using Firefox 1.0.6 on a Windows XP machine

Bwhaha...

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

John T wrote:
"Erich J. Schultheis, The Man with the 15 inch Cock."
wrote in message
oups.com...
I put in an eight track in the player and I don't hear music. what's
wrong? how do I fix it how much would i cost, i'm thinking that if i
post in a newgroup with a bunch of virgins who worry about
selectavision players and dial phones, then somebody must be an eight
track expert.

Step 1. Get your "15 inch cock" out of there.
Step 2. Insert cart exposed tape side front.
Step 3. Broken tape? Stick it back together.

If all else fails, heartily remember that although you're using an anonymous
proxy, you're going through google groups, and people can complain to them
with:

GMT)

..and you're using Firefox 1.0.6 on a Windows XP machine

Bwhaha...

GO RAPE YOUR MOTHER'S BUTTCRACK SCUMBAG.