Posted to sci.electronics.repair
computer

Default computer repair any real free spy ware software, point me there

with a url; it be must a free spy ware killer, good for a month is nice for
computer repair services.

TIA

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

The best probram is a called AdAware, published by a company called
Lavasoft. It is a full working version, with no time limit and FREE.
It is completely trustworthy. Do a search on Google to find and
download it.

Robert McPherson
Louisville, KY

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Andy Cuffe

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 07:50:58 +0800, "computer"
wrote:

with a url; it be must a free spy ware killer, good for a month is nice for
computer repair services.

TIA

Adaware is good and free. It usually can't get rid of everything, but
it will give you a good idea of how serious the problem is.

I've never had much luck with removing spyware from an infested
system. It hides itself too well and even if you get rid of 99% of
it, what's left just reinstalls everything again. It usually quicker
to reformat and reinstall the OS. The only time I've been able to
remove everything is when it's caught as soon as it happens. Even
then, it can easily take a couple of hours.
Andy Cuffe

-- Use this address until 12/31/2005

-- Use this address after 12/31/2005
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Sky

If you have a legit copy of Windows use Microsoft Ant-Spyware here.
http://search.microsoft.com/search/r...u=anti-spyware
Also use Adaware SE, as the guys say, get it here.
http://www.download.com/3120-20_4-0....aware&tg=dl-20
And use SpyBot Search & Destroy, get it here.
http://www.download.com/3120-20_4-0....=29&search.y=6

Run one at a time, & shut them down when not using, & gwt the updates. Hope
this helps. Sky.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Michael A. Terrell

computer wrote:

adware is the worst

"Sky" дÈëÓʼþ
If you have a legit copy of Windows use Microsoft Ant-Spyware here.

http://search.microsoft.com/search/r...u=anti-spyware
Also use Adaware SE, as the guys say, get it here.
http://www.download.com/3120-20_4-0....aware&tg=dl-20
And use SpyBot Search & Destroy, get it here.

http://www.download.com/3120-20_4-0....=29&search.y=6

Run one at a time, & shut them down when not using, & gwt the updates.

Hope
this helps. Sky.

If you already know which is best and which is "Worst", why are you
asking here? AdAware has found things that Spybot and other programs
missed on several computers I've had to clean up. There are other good,
freeware programs out there if you know how to use a search engine. The
whole idea is that it takes time to write updates to the different
programs, and they can't start till they get a sample of the spyware
they want to detect and eliminate.

--
?

Michael A. Terrell