Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Andy Cuffe

Default computer repair any real free spy ware software, point me there

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 07:50:58 +0800, "computer"
wrote:

with a url; it be must a free spy ware killer, good for a month is nice for
computer repair services.

TIA

Adaware is good and free. It usually can't get rid of everything, but
it will give you a good idea of how serious the problem is.

I've never had much luck with removing spyware from an infested
system. It hides itself too well and even if you get rid of 99% of
it, what's left just reinstalls everything again. It usually quicker
to reformat and reinstall the OS. The only time I've been able to
remove everything is when it's caught as soon as it happens. Even
then, it can easily take a couple of hours.
Andy Cuffe

-- Use this address until 12/31/2005

-- Use this address after 12/31/2005