Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Michael A. Terrell

Default computer repair any real free spy ware software, point me there

computer wrote:

adware is the worst

"Sky" дÈëÓʼþ
If you have a legit copy of Windows use Microsoft Ant-Spyware here.

http://search.microsoft.com/search/r...u=anti-spyware
Also use Adaware SE, as the guys say, get it here.
http://www.download.com/3120-20_4-0....aware&tg=dl-20
And use SpyBot Search & Destroy, get it here.

http://www.download.com/3120-20_4-0....=29&search.y=6

Run one at a time, & shut them down when not using, & gwt the updates.

Hope
this helps. Sky.

If you already know which is best and which is "Worst", why are you
asking here? AdAware has found things that Spybot and other programs
missed on several computers I've had to clean up. There are other good,
freeware programs out there if you know how to use a search engine. The
whole idea is that it takes time to write updates to the different
programs, and they can't start till they get a sample of the spyware
they want to detect and eliminate.

--
?

Michael A. Terrell