Posted to sci.electronics.repair
dslsauger

Default LCD projector Hitachi CP-X275 lamp ballast repair tech tip

Hi,

I bought a projector in Ebay too.
After a while I have the same problems as you have.
I send it to be repaired, but they said the balast ist bad und it would
cost nearly 250 Euro.
Ok, thats too much.
Now I found your thread and I messuerd the FET series.
It is interest what I found, because TR01 has not 5K ohm.
Maybe thats the problem.
But how could i look after the STRG6153 is broken?

Also know somebody how to wire the 4 cable from the balast, to use a
xenon lamp instead of the orginial one?
Ok I know i have to use an external power supply and so on.
But the only problem i have now is, which cable are used for checking
if the lamp works.
I could only be one of the four one.
three are brown and one is yellow.

Sorry for the bad englisch but I'm doing my best to good english.
(German studend)
Thanks a lot,
Dslsauger

--
dslsauger

LeCroy Oscilloscope/ VME/ CAMAC/ NIM/ FASTBUS repair fernando1222 Electronics Repair 0 June 7th 05 09:18 PM
Sony VCR repair in Atlanta -- seeking good tech [email protected] Electronics Repair 7 February 9th 05 02:21 PM
lamp repair alexbartman UK diy 3 February 4th 05 05:36 PM
Lamp socket repair Matt Zack Home Repair 4 February 2nd 05 12:20 AM
? kenmore washer repair tech advice spacekase Home Repair 6 March 8th 04 11:34 AM