DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   LCD projector Hitachi CP-X275 lamp ballast repair tech tip (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/132420-re-lcd-projector-hitachi-cp-x275-lamp-ballast-repair-tech-tip.html)

dslsauger November 22nd 05 06:28 PM

LCD projector Hitachi CP-X275 lamp ballast repair tech tip

Hi,

I bought a projector in Ebay too.
After a while I have the same problems as you have.
I send it to be repaired, but they said the balast ist bad und it would
cost nearly 250 Euro.
Ok, thats too much.
Now I found your thread and I messuerd the FET series.
It is interest what I found, because TR01 has not 5K ohm.
Maybe thats the problem.
But how could i look after the STRG6153 is broken?

Also know somebody how to wire the 4 cable from the balast, to use a
xenon lamp instead of the orginial one?
Ok I know i have to use an external power supply and so on.
But the only problem i have now is, which cable are used for checking
if the lamp works.
I could only be one of the four one.
three are brown and one is yellow.

Sorry for the bad englisch but I'm doing my best to good english.
(German studend)
Thanks a lot,
Dslsauger

--