Matt Zack

Default Lamp socket repair

Can anyone direct me to a sight that has detailed instructions on how to
replace a lamp socket? I have a valuable lamp that has a defective socket,
and I want to make sure that I don't screw things up.
Thanks - Matt

James Nipper

I just did a Google on

lamp socket repair,

and the first link that comes up looks like a good one.

http://www.canoe.ca/HGRenovation0201/03_socket2-ap.html

There are hundreds more...........

Good Luck !!

--James--

Fixing a lamp should be really easy. If your that unsure of youself
then ask some fo your firends if they can look at it or take it to the
hardware store and ask them.

Matt

Do you mean "valuable" as in old antique valuable? If so.....
installing a $1.50 cent socket from Ace isn't going to help it keep
it's value.