Bob Parker

Default Elektor magazine new ESR/C meter.

Has anyone here built one or at least seen the construction details?
Any comments?

Bob

kip

Bob ..go here ..

kip

http://www.elektor-electronics.co.uk...rt=52895&PN=On

"Bob Parker" wrote in message
Has anyone here built one or at least seen the construction details?
Any comments?

Bob

Bob Parker

Thanks Kip!
I thought it was a bit strange that they'd bring out another ESR
meter design... it's just two earlier projects combined, so now I
know.

Cheers
Bob

On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 09:39:12 -0500, "kip" wrote:

Bob ..go here ..

kip

http://www.elektor-electronics.co.uk...rt=52895&PN=On

"Bob Parker" wrote in message
.. .
Has anyone here built one or at least seen the construction details?
Any comments?

Bob

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
russ lavergne

How about a kit for the LCR Twezers? or plans. Anyone seen that. $274.00
seems like allot. I think this has been talked about but is it worth it?
Russ
"Bob Parker" wrote in message
Has anyone here built one or at least seen the construction details?
Any comments?

Bob

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Eric

I read the article

This is weird I can not remember the correct values time/capacitance
it takes about 15 minutes to read a 470µFd capacitor

But the point was, I thought it was strange how the meter took so long to
measure a slightly big value

Also they run twin leads to each probe, they have not worked out how to zero
out the lead resistance.

Bob Parker wrote in message
Thanks Kip!
I thought it was a bit strange that they'd bring out another ESR
meter design... it's just two earlier projects combined, so now I
know.

Cheers
Bob

On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 09:39:12 -0500, "kip" wrote:

Bob ..go here ..

kip

http://www.elektor-electronics.co.uk...ar=2005&month=

-1&art=52895&PN=On

"Bob Parker" wrote in message
.. .
Has anyone here built one or at least seen the construction details?
Any comments?

Bob

Update ? Meter to test thermoelectric potential of unknown metal Bill Janssen Metalworking 0 October 13th 05 12:05 AM
Does anyone have this gas meter installed in their home? tarquinlinbin UK diy 6 April 22nd 05 10:12 AM
Gas meter regulations Chris UK diy 11 April 20th 05 05:49 PM
munet digital electric watthour meter login problem INTERESTING TECHNOLOGY! jack morgan Home Repair 0 November 15th 03 07:21 PM
Huge water bill; freeze; meter failure; who should pay? Scoot Home Repair 10 July 22nd 03 02:51 AM