Default tek part substitution reference

Is there a site on the web that cross reference the tektronics part
numbers to an equivalent industry standard part number?

I have a tek 465 scope that I am trying to get up and running. It's
got no horizontal sweep and just a dot in the middle of the toob

73
Bob
N9NEO

Thanks for the condescending attitude (and useless information) there
Jim.

I have a service manual.
I've read the portions that I believe cover the problem.
I ordered a 20Mhz scope today as a backup and to fix the Tek.

So if you got a web page that might have a cross to the Tek part
numbers found in the SERVICE MANUAL then post it. Otherwise please try
to be a little more polite. Sorry for the tone, but I pluck chickens
for 8 hours a day. I just like to enjoy my radio hobby after hours.

regards,
Bob

Ray L. Volts

wrote in message
oups.com...
Thanks for the condescending attitude (and useless information) there
Jim.

I have a service manual.
I've read the portions that I believe cover the problem.
I ordered a 20Mhz scope today as a backup and to fix the Tek.

So if you got a web page that might have a cross to the Tek part
numbers found in the SERVICE MANUAL then post it. Otherwise please try
to be a little more polite. Sorry for the tone, but I pluck chickens
for 8 hours a day. I just like to enjoy my radio hobby after hours.

regards,
Bob

So YOU'RE the reason I bit down on that calumus in my storebought rotisserie
bird! :P

nah.. no feather bits yet (that I know of), but I sure do get plenty of
BONES in my food for some reason, no matter who prepares it or how. I think
it's a conspiracy! argh!

Jim,

I tried a few different serch terms on my msn home page with no luck.
No wonder I hear google it all the time. New 20Mhz scope should arrive
next week. With your help getting cross reference I hope to get Tek
working in short order. Or else turn it into a parts rig in no time
flat.

73
Bob

Help finding old router part Jon Woodworking 14 March 18th 06 11:40 PM
Part P Proto-FAQ [email protected] UK diy 0 April 28th 05 02:04 AM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Part P - new cable colours CRB UK diy 50 November 30th 04 11:13 PM
U NEED 2 KNOW PART P dms1.go-plus.net UK diy 42 November 24th 04 11:19 PM