Ray L. Volts

Default tek part substitution reference

wrote in message
oups.com...
Thanks for the condescending attitude (and useless information) there
Jim.

I have a service manual.
I've read the portions that I believe cover the problem.
I ordered a 20Mhz scope today as a backup and to fix the Tek.

So if you got a web page that might have a cross to the Tek part
numbers found in the SERVICE MANUAL then post it. Otherwise please try
to be a little more polite. Sorry for the tone, but I pluck chickens
for 8 hours a day. I just like to enjoy my radio hobby after hours.

regards,
Bob

So YOU'RE the reason I bit down on that calumus in my storebought rotisserie
bird! :P

nah.. no feather bits yet (that I know of), but I sure do get plenty of
BONES in my food for some reason, no matter who prepares it or how. I think
it's a conspiracy! argh!