Abolfazl Maneshi

Default 27" Sharp TV does not turn on

Dear all

I have a 27" Sharp TV, that suddenly stopped working. Now it doesn't turn
on. any body have an idea if I can fix it with a sensible cost?

Regards,
Abolfazl

Albert Grennock

"Abolfazl Maneshi" wrote in message
Dear all

I have a 27" Sharp TV, that suddenly stopped working. Now it doesn't turn
on. any body have an idea if I can fix it with a sensible cost?

Put a new fuse in the plug.

Regards,
Abolfazl

sofie

Abolfazl:
You might be able to save some money if you can have it looked at by a
technically qualified friend or acquaintance... otherwise it would be a good
suggestion to take it to a shop.
Unless you are more technically inclined than your original posting
indicates (and have some basic test equipment and know how to troubleshoot
with it) about the only way you will have an "idea" if it can be fixed at a
sensible cost is for you to TAKE it to a service shop for a repair cost
estimate (where a tech will actually open up the set and perform some basic
troubleshooting) so you can make an intelligent repair decision with facts
instead of Internet guesses.

--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie