Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Ace711

Default A Unique Way to Turn $30 Into THOUSANDS!

Everything you need to take just $30 and turn it into thousands is in
this message!!

No gimmicks. No Run-around. It's all here. Our step-by-step guide is
below for you to review. Please Note: you don't have to build a
downline, Join a team, buy training audios, or invest in any product
before you start. This was designed to work for the majority of people
rather than the minority. This guide will show you how you can turn $30
cash into THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS in a few short WEEKS by just following
instructions! If that is somthing that you are interested in then this
is for you!

Dear Friend:

This is an improved version of a highly successful
marketing program that WILL make you many THOUSANDS of $ in
the next few months. Please, read carefully the entire message below.
THE NEWS ABOUT THIS PROGRAM

AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV: This is a media report.

Parents of 15 year old find $71,000 in CASH in closet!

Does this headline look familiar? Of course it does. You most likely
have just seen this story recently featured on a major nightly news
program (USA).

His mother was cleaning and putting laundry away when she came across
a large brown paper bag that was suspiciously buried beneath some
clothes and a skateboard in the back of her son's closet. Nothing
could have prepared her for the shock she got when she opened the
bag and found it was full of cash. Five dollar bills, twenties,
fifties and hundreds- all neatly rubber-banded in labeled piles.
"My first thought was that he had robbed a bank", says the 41-year-old
woman, "There was over $71,000 dollars in that bag- that's
more than my husband earns in a year."

The woman immediately called her husband at the car-dealership where he
worked to tell him what she'd discovered. He came home right away and
they drove thogether to the boy's school and picked him up. Littledid
they suspect that where the money came from was more shocking than
actually finding it in the closet.

As it turns out, the boy had been sending out via E-mail on the
internet a type of 'chain-letter' to E-mail addresses that he
obtained off of the internet. Everyday after school for the past
2 months, he had been doing this right on his computer in his bedroom.

"I just got the E-mail one day and I figured what the heck, I
put my name on it like the instructions said and I started sending it
out", says the clever 15-year-old.

Within the first few days of sending out the E-mail, the Post Office
Box that his parents had gotten for his video-game magazine
subscriptions began to fill up with not magazines, but envelopes
containing $5 dollar bills. "about a week later I rode (my bike)
down to the post office and my box had 1 magazine and about 300
envelopes stuffed in it. There was a yellow slip that said I had
to go up to the (post office) counter- I thought I was in trouble
or something (laughs)". He goes on, "I went up to the counter and
they had a whole box of more mail for me. I had to ride back home
and empty out my backpack 'cause I couldn't carry it all".

Over the next few weeks, the boy continued sending out the E-mail.
"The money just kept coming in and I just kept sorting it and
stashing it in the closet, I barely had time for my homework".
He had also been riding his bike to several of the area's banks
and exchanging the $5 bills for twenties, fifties and hundreds.
"I didn't want the banks to get suspicious so I kept riding to
different banks with like five thousand at a time in my backpack.
I would usually tell the lady at the bank counter that my dad had
sent me in (to exchange the money) and he was outside waiting for
me. One time the lady gave me a really strange look and told me
that she wouldn't be able to do it for me and my dad would have to
come in and do it, but I just rode to the next bank down the street
(laughs)".

Surprisingly, the boy didn't have any reason to be afraid. The
reporting news team examined and investigated the so-called
'chain-letter' the boy was sending out and found that it wasn't
a chain-letter at all. In fact, it was completely legal according
to US Postal and Lottery Laws, Title 18, Section 1302 and 1341, or
Title 18, Section 3005 in the US code, also in the code of federal
regulations, Volume 16, Sections 255 and 436, which states a product
or service must be exchanged for money received.

Every five dollar bill that he received contained a little note that
read, "Please add me to your mailing list". This simple note made
the letter legal because he was exchanging a service (adding the
purchasers name to his mailing list) for a five dollar fee. Here
is the letter that the 15-year-old was sending out by E-mail, you
can do the exact same thing he was doing, simply by following the
instructions in the letter.

Here are instructions on how to make $10,000 US cash in the next
2 weeks:

There are 6 addresses listed below.

Send the person of the 6 list a $5 bill wrapped in 2 pieces
of paper (to securely hide it), along with a note that says: "Please
add me to your list"
Then delete first name, move the other 5 up and put your name at the
bottom.

This will work for anyone, anywhere in the world in any country.

Notes: Always send $5 cash (U.S. CURRENCY) for each.
(Euro or English pounds also are accepted). Make sure the cash is
concealed by wrapping it in at least 2 sheets of paper. On one of
those sheets of paper, write the words
"Please add me to your mailing list".

That will make the program Legal and Safe. Incode your full
name and home address on the other paper. Write on the white
envelope the words "Please Acknowledge Delivery Notification Of
This Letter To The Email Address Inside". This will prevent
thievery and make sure that the money will be delivered properly
to each addresses.

What you are doing is creating a service. You are requesting a
legitimate service and you are paying for it!

Like most of us, I was a little skeptical and a little worried about
the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post
Office 1-800-725-2161..... and they confirmed that it is indeed
legal. This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to
Title 18, Section 1302 and 1341, US Postal and Lottery Laws or Title
18,
Section 3005 in the US code, also in the code of Federal regulations,
Volume 16, Sections 255 and 436, which states; "a product or service
must be exchanged for money received." The simple note in the letter,
"PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST", makes it legal because you are
paying for exchange of a service, (adding the purchasers
name to his mailing list) for a $5.00 fee.

The more E-mails you send out, the more cash you will receive. If
each person sends out 100 E-mails, there will be 1,000,000 people that
receive this letter when your name reaches the top. If only 1% of
those people respond, you will get $50,000 cash.

****IMPORTANT - DO NOT alter the names of the people who
are listed next to each report, or their sequence on the
list, in any way other than what is instructed below in
steps 1 through 6 or you will loose out on majority of your
profits. Once you understand the way this works, you will
also see how it does not work if you change it.

Remember, this method has been tested, and if you alter it,
it will NOT work!!!
People have tried to put their friends/relatives names on
all five thinking they could get all the money. But it does
not work this way. Believe us, we all have tried to be
greedy and then nothing happened.

So Do Not try to change anything other than what is
instructed. Because if you do, it will not work for you.
Remember, honesty reaps the reward!!!

Here is the list:
1.)M. Smith
211 Mckeesport Rd.
Elizabeth, PA 15037

2.)R. Labranche
35 Breton Rd.
Laconin N.H 03246

3.)J. Villarojo
c/o Jaime Villarojo
803 Looc, Locatha,
Lapu-lapu City 6015 Phillipines

4.)H. Gill
"Natipad" 56 Marshlane Fordhouses,
Wolverhampton West Midlands, England WV106RU

5.)Marie Chelle Lagahit
c/o Andres Ruta
Carajay District Hospital, Gun-ob,
Lapu-Lapu City 6015 Philippines

6.) J. Gallop
1340 Rio Falls Dr.

Raleigh, NC 27614

TESTIMONIALS: NEED PROOF?

1.)Here are just testimonials from the countless individuals
who decided to invest nothing more than $5 and half an hour
of their time to participate in this program: To date, I have
made over $1,100,100. Even now as I write this letter to you,
I find it strange to come to terms with the fact that, like most
people, I've worked hard and struggled all my life just to get
by and then something so ridiculously simple drops into my lap
and turns my life around almost immediately. When you think back
to all the similar things I've thrown in the bin, it makes me
shudder because I know just how close I came to missing out
completely. - David Rhodes,Perth.

2.)What an amazing plan! I followed your instructions just 3
weeks ago, and although I haven't made 10 grand yet, I'm already
up to $6,135. I'm absolutely gob smacked. - Alan Humphries,
Leicester.

Just a few months ago, each of these people were doing the same thing
as you are at this very moment - reading this! But because they decided
to follow the simple instructions given below, they are now
considerably
better off as a result. And there's no reason whatsoever why you
can't share in this success. You've got nothing to lose, and
EVERYTHING to gain!

-----DIRECTIONS -- FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS---FOR NETPRENEURES----

Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and
drag your cursor to the bottom of this newsletter, and select 'copy'
from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the
computer's memory.

Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top
of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste
a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the
list.

Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If
you want to do your postings in different settings, you'll always
have this file to go back to.

Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various
newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)

Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new
message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste
from the editmenu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that
everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a
particular group, click the post message selector. You're done
withyour first one!

Congratulations...THAT'S IT!
All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and
post away, after you get the hang of it, it will take about 30
seconds for each newsgroup! **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST
IN,
THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200**

That's it! You will begin receiving money from around
the world within days! You may eventually want to rent a P.O.Box due
to the large amount of mail you will receive. If you wish to stay
anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as the postman will
deliver it.

**JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.** Now, each of the 5
persons who just sent me $5.00 make the MINIMUM 200 postings, each
with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the original
5,
that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts
with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an
additional
$125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200
with my name at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, I will make an
additional $625.00! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625
persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my name at #2 and they each
only
receive 5 replies, that just made me $3,125.00!!! Those
3,125personswill
all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my name at #1 and if
still 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react I will receive $15,625,00!
With
an original investment of only $30.00! AMAZING!

When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest
posting
in the newsgroups, and send out another $5.00 each to names on the
list,
putting your name at number 6 again. And start posting again. The thing
to remember is: do you realize that thousands of people all over the
world are joining the internet and reading these articles everyday?
JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So, can you afford $6.00 and see if it really
works?? I think so...People have said, "What if the plan is played out
and no one sends you the money? So what? What are the
chances of that happening when there are tons of new honest users and
new honest people who are joining the internet and newsgroups everyday
and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new
users, every day, with thousands of those joining the actual internet.
Remember, play .............

FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will really work!

THE FACTS ARE SIMPLE; IF YOU NEED TO MAKE A FEW THOUSAND DOLLARS
REALLY! FAST, THEN THIS PROGRAM I'M GOING TO SHARE WITH YOU IS THE WAY
YOU CAN LEAN ON. TO DO IT MEANS! THE FASTEST, EASIEST PROGRAM YOU
WILLEVER DO!!!

So... Let's get started. Just follow the instructions exactly as set
out
ABOVE and then prepare yourself for a HUGE influx of cash over the next
6
weeks!

"A word of Inspiration" tells:

"Success and Riches will not come as wind blowing to your face, but it
will come as an opportunity to explore and be a part of it "

"Bill Gates"
"Chief Architect Microsoft Corporation"

IT IS UP TO YOU NOW !
This message is sent in compliance of the new email
Bill HR 1910. Under Bill HR 1910 passed by the 106th
US Congress on May 24, 1999, this message cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include a way to be
removed. Per Section HR 1910, Please type "REMOVE" in
the subject line and reply to this email. All removal
requests are handled personally and immediately once
received.