Brad

Default Servicing a TV/VCR Combo without VCR

Hi,

I have a Panasonic TV/VCR PVQ-2511 (mfg 07/01) in
my shop with no color problem (good B&W picture). What
I would like to know, is there a way to service the "mother"
board (scoping the printed circuit side) without the VCR
connected?

In order to scope the traces, I have to remove the board
from it's "holder", which is the holder/support for the VCR.

Thanks in advance, Brad

be sure there is no active key logger (spyware) in your PC.

Andy

Hi
are you using a scope, Digital or Analogue Meter?. There can be a difference
due to the waveform. I am not sure what to expect at flyback frequencies. I
am only happy when I get the same voltages as on the circuit diagram
(schematic)
Andy

"Brad" wrote in message
Hi,

I have a Panasonic TV/VCR PVQ-2511 (mfg 07/01) in
my shop with no color problem (good B&W picture). What
I would like to know, is there a way to service the "mother"
board (scoping the printed circuit side) without the VCR
connected?

In order to scope the traces, I have to remove the board
from it's "holder", which is the holder/support for the VCR.

Thanks in advance, Brad

be sure there is no active key logger (spyware) in your PC.

Ken G.

Replace the YC jungle chip

Can you remove the crt and scope from the top of the board