Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default NIMH battery charging.

What is the proper way to charge these cells. I have a number of AA's
that are all weak. I have tried charging them at a constant rate of
about .050A overnight and they seem to come up and they will work but
don't last very long. Can these be charged manually as you would Nicads
or is there a special trick to this? Thanks, Lenny Stein, Barlen
Electronics.