Joe

Default Altec Lansing ADA885 info needed desperately

Hi all,

Does anyone have a schematic/parts list for an Altec Lansing ADA885 surround
speaker system? I am repairing one, and need to know the value of a
resistor. There is a circuit board inside a 2 piece metal case mounted
inside the subwoofer box. It has a power supply circuit and I believe the
amplifier for the subwoofer on it. The board is labelled "ADA885A_5_1.MAX
10-19-99 D. ZEPP CHEP105403". The resistor is labelled R2 on the board
and seems to be approximately 2-3 watts. The color codes are unreadable due
to heat damage. Any help anyone can give me would be much appreciated! If
anyone wants to send me an email you can take my return address and change
it to gmail.

Thanks
Joe