Ken Weitzel

Default CT169 board :)

Hi Guys...

Hey, happy, happy, happy.

Got it; works like a charm. Well, not me actually -
couldn't find the 26v test point; little one was looking
for it, and she found that too much solder is really too
much. Aren't you supposed to solder everything together?

Removed the bridge and away we went

And somehow the intermittent vertical went away too - been
running for a couple of hours without a problem (though it's
still not re-assembled, so... )

Just one tiny un-important thing left... didn't get a
remote with it - does anyone have any idea of which of
the walmart generics will be most compatible? Oops,
yet one more. What's parental lock, and how do I switch
it? (though I probably want it on anyway)

Thanks so so much everyone for your help, advice, and
encouragement. Really appreciated!

Take care.

Ken

Tom MacIntyre

On Fri, 01 Jul 2005 20:59:29 GMT, Ken Weitzel
wrote:

Hi Guys...

Hey, happy, happy, happy.

Got it; works like a charm. Well, not me actually -
couldn't find the 26v test point; little one was looking
for it, and she found that too much solder is really too
much. Aren't you supposed to solder everything together?

Removed the bridge and away we went

And somehow the intermittent vertical went away too - been
running for a couple of hours without a problem (though it's
still not re-assembled, so... )

Just one tiny un-important thing left... didn't get a
remote with it - does anyone have any idea of which of
the walmart generics will be most compatible? Oops,
yet one more. What's parental lock, and how do I switch
it? (though I probably want it on anyway)

I can't say for sure, but I'd be very surprised if an RCA universal
remote didn't work for most functions.

Glad to hear you're back up and running...the 169 is a nice chassis.
:-)

Tom