Jason D.

Default Wanted: TA1223AN IC pulled from scrap.

Hi all, need this ic. Going into 19" toshiba tv and don't wish to
spend lot on it to fix up for sale or give away.

One pin on that IC went shorted for I2C bus and shut down micro made
relay clack.

Cheers, Wizard

Bill

Jason D. wrote:
Hi all, need this ic. Going into 19" toshiba tv and don't wish to
spend lot on it to fix up for sale or give away.

One pin on that IC went shorted for I2C bus and shut down micro made
relay clack.

Cheers, Wizard

Jason
TA1223AN can be found at
www.electronica-usa.com

David Notley

Hello,
I am looking for a traverse unit and a terminal circuit - ref: cb4 for a
technics sc-dv280
Thanks,
David notley