Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Rono

Default CTC177 trouble!!

You guys are missing the info!! These units will not run
with high standby B+. Scopes & EEPROM changes won't
fix it. I tried everything I could think of. Just read again. Rono.

RCA 25" M # 25GT536, chassis # CTC177AG. Unit was dead,
replaced STK-730-010 (shorted), R104 1.5 meg ohm (gone high),
C4105 10UF @ 250 Volt (gone leaky), checked/replaced CR4108
(130 volt line), changed C4402 (warped), 12 volts, & 5 volts standby
is fine, 5 volts to EEPROM, & tact switches, but 130 volt line is +146
volts dc. B+ to LA7610 main jungle IC +7 volts. B+ to horizontal output,
& drive is + 146 volts, & unit won't start. What did I miss? Rono.

Bolier Trouble hsj123 UK diy 3 March 5th 05 12:14 PM
Zanussi Dishwasher Trouble thescullster UK diy 1 December 20th 04 11:29 AM
Trouble repairing air compressor Jimmy Metalworking 6 November 24th 04 06:22 AM
Diagnosis of phone line trouble - alarm system? orangetrader Home Repair 6 September 7th 04 09:10 PM
Pioneer DV-C302D power up trouble.... marionaustin Electronics Repair 1 November 24th 03 01:41 AM