marionaustin

Default Pioneer DV-C302D power up trouble....

HI, I've got some trouble with my pioneer dv-c302d dvd player. When I turn
on the unit it displays "stop" on the front panel, The upper blue indicator
light also flashes, the unit then powers down, it powers down approx. 5
seconds after the power button is pressed. The unit was working fine until
a week ago. I've only checked the main fuse as I wanted some input from the
experts before proceeding, thanks in advance.

Mark D. Zacharias

I wonder if there's a bad picofuse in the power supply. This symptom sounds
familiar. If the picofuse (800 mA if memory serves) is bad, then likely the
spindle motor is partial shorted.

Mark Z.