Mark D. Zacharias

Default Pioneer DV-C302D power up trouble....

I wonder if there's a bad picofuse in the power supply. This symptom sounds
familiar. If the picofuse (800 mA if memory serves) is bad, then likely the
spindle motor is partial shorted.

Mark Z.

"marionaustin" wrote in message
HI, I've got some trouble with my pioneer dv-c302d dvd player. When I

turn
on the unit it displays "stop" on the front panel, The upper blue

indicator
light also flashes, the unit then powers down, it powers down approx. 5
seconds after the power button is pressed. The unit was working fine

until
a week ago. I've only checked the main fuse as I wanted some input from

the
experts before proceeding, thanks in advance.