Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
alitonto

Default How can I match a horizontal driver transformer.

I have Digitor 12 volt TV Model G7200 year 1993 from Dick Smith
Electronics for which the H.D.Transformer is no longer available from
spare parts. (Checked with DSE).
I am thinking what specs to look for if I was to find a spare part in
my parts box.
Would this be possible at all?
It drives the HOT which is a BU407 and the chip on the board is an
LA7680 where pin 27 supplies the signal.
Any expertize here will be welcome.
Thks
A.T.