Franc Zabkar

On 15 May 2005 06:15:10 -0700, "alitonto" put
finger to keyboard and composed:

I have Digitor 12 volt TV Model G7200 year 1993 from Dick Smith
Electronics for which the H.D.Transformer is no longer available from
spare parts. (Checked with DSE).
I am thinking what specs to look for if I was to find a spare part in
my parts box.
Would this be possible at all?
It drives the HOT which is a BU407 and the chip on the board is an
LA7680 where pin 27 supplies the signal.
Any expertize here will be welcome.
Thks
A.T.

Try adapting a transformer from a current model 12V TV. I would
imagine they would be mechanically different but electrically similar
(same B+, same frequency, similar output).

- Franc Zabkar