Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Mitsubishi 27 inch vertical collapse

I have a several year old Mitsubishi 27407 27" TV.
It has collapsed the picture to a this vertical line.
I don't have the time to fix it (there's lots of
more fun projects I'm neglecting alread). What I
wonder is, is the current state of the TV repair
business such that I'd be better off junking it,
or would it be possible to get it repaired for a
reasonable sum (compared to just spending the bux
on a new set).

Lee K. Gleason N5ZMR