Brad

Default Toshiba TV CF2662B, ch TAC9215 Cable Channels Access

Hi,

I have a Toshiba TV CF2662B, ch TAC9215 mfg June 1992 in
my shop (no manual). Unable to access "Setup" or "Option"
via original remote or a universal. Customer is "stuck" with
12 channels (2 - 13), no way to switch to cable. Note: I checked
original remote and it is emitting signals for those two buttons.
All else, works just fine. Do you know a technique to get this
TV switched to cable channels?

Thanks in advance, Brad

be sure there is no active key logger (spyware) in your PC.

I don't think you have the correct Toshiba TV remote for that model if
the remote you have has a setup or option button.

Brad

Hi,

Disregard my previous post. The owner found the manual,
and I found out that the only way you can switch to CATV, is
on the panel, which I forgot to mention, the buttion switch
on the front panel doesn't work. I thought it can also be
switched via remote.

Brad

nvic

Buy a cable box and set it for channel three, tune the tv to 3 and use
the cable box.