Brad Petria

Default Toshiba TV CF2662B ch TAC9215 with Delayed Sound

Hi,

Toshiba TV CF2662B ch TAC9215 06/92 in my shop with delayed sound. Turn
on TV, the sound doesn't come on right away (stereo LED off). Sometimes it
takes several minutes. I have no SM. When sound "starts up", it "flutters"
at first (stereo LED flickers), then sound is normal until you turn off TV.
Note: No sound in mono either. I tried heating, cooling, and vibration
without any effect. Did you ever have the same problem?

Thanks in advance, Brad

Tip for your old computer (reduce discard pollution too):

If you can't sell your old computer, don't throw it away. Use it to backup
your software by transferring files/folders from your new computer or laptop
to it. I transferred my Windows folder and other stuff to my old computer
using "PC Link", which I downloaded from www.simtel.net (cool site).

http://www.simtel.net/pub/dl/52792.html (info or download)

ampdoc

Hello.

If this model has a seperate IF pack i've seen that cause delayed audio/no
audio on PJTV's from that era, you might try checking inside the IF pack for
bad solder joints or bad capacitors.

"Brad Petria" wrote in message
[...]

James Sweet

"ampdoc" wrote in message
.. .
Hello.

If this model has a seperate IF pack i've seen that cause delayed audio/no
audio on PJTV's from that era, you might try checking inside the IF pack

for
bad solder joints or bad capacitors.

I'd bet on capacitors since it gets better after it warms up.