kip

You should be able to access the menu,s via front buttons.

kip
"Brad" wrote in message
Hi,

I have a Toshiba TV CF2662B, ch TAC9215 mfg June 1992 in
my shop (no manual). Unable to access "Setup" or "Option"
via original remote or a universal. Customer is "stuck" with
12 channels (2 - 13), no way to switch to cable. Note: I checked
original remote and it is emitting signals for those two buttons.
All else, works just fine. Do you know a technique to get this
TV switched to cable channels?

Thanks in advance, Brad

be sure there is no active key logger (spyware) in your PC.