Default No color adjustment possible on trinitron

i have a Sony kv-8ad10 trinitron tv and the colors on the screen are aweful
to say the least. i tried the Hue and color pots and it makes absolutely no
change in the picture. I can adjust the pots directly on the neckboard but
all that does is increase each respective color leaving the screen just as
discolored. After some research I found that IC 201 is a known problem so i
replaced it and it made no difference as well. I have checked all the caps
with an ESR meter and they all come out as fine and have replaced the ones
that didn't. I have also checked the transistors on the "A" board (general
location of IC201) and they all test fine as well.

What component(s) failure would result in a complete lack of response from
the color and Hue pots?

thx

Stu