Brad

Default Samsung TV TXE2545 Bottom Half of Picture

Hi,

I have a Samsung TV TXE2545 mfg 4/97 in my shop with
half a picture (bottom half) which is linear (normal). At the center (top of
half of picture) is a bright horizontal line. Above, the screen is black.
I scoped the input signal (pin 1) to IC301 TDA8350Q and it looks normal.
Pins 4 and 8 have a little above normal voltage. Could the cause
of this problem be IC301?

Thanks in advance, Brad

be sure there is no active key logger (spyware) in your PC.

kip

I Had one last week with a bad Bi Polar ..the Orange one in front of the IC.

kip
oups.com...
"Brad" wrote in message
Hi,

I have a Samsung TV TXE2545 mfg 4/97 in my shop with
half a picture (bottom half) which is linear (normal). At the

center (top
of
half of picture) is a bright horizontal line. Above, the screen is

black.
I scoped the input signal (pin 1) to IC301 TDA8350Q and it looks

normal.
Pins 4 and 8 have a little above normal voltage. Could the cause
of this problem be IC301?

Thanks in advance, Brad

be sure there is no active key logger (spyware) in your PC.

Samsung Microwave & GE Microwave oven Soyrunner Electronics Repair 5 March 15th 05 01:46 PM
Old JVC VCRs - half of picture missing Chris F. Electronics Repair 8 December 18th 03 06:52 PM
Samsung txe2545 SirOliver Electronics Repair 1 November 25th 03 02:29 AM
Compaq P110 21" monitor "jumping" at bottom half of the screen John r Electronics Repair 1 October 30th 03 01:13 AM
When Is A Half Inch Dowel Not A Half Inch Dowel? Kevin Preston Woodworking 0 July 20th 03 02:42 PM