Hi Mark,
I have found another interesting thing, the player gets perfect if I
give it an hour to warm up. This fact told me that there may be some
parts that change their specs according to temperature. First of all I
made a list of all the elco caps and bought some good quality ones
of the same values, and replaced them all, but the problem is still the
same. What if I also have a bad solder connection as you say? Is a
problem like this visible? I just don't want to re-solder all the 6-7
boards in the player. If it's a wrong solder connecion could it be
affected by the temperature?