jp

Default color balancing princeton graphics arcadia ar3.2t service manual needed

I got a Princeton Graphic ar3.2t that was being ditched because of a bad
picture. After reviewing Mr Goldwasser's excellent site, I isolated the
problem to a bad video output transistor. As the replacement was a nte
cross ref not a factory part (and to meet the minimum purchase) I just
replaced all three. Bottom line. The set works fine but I am having
trouble getting a good color balance. r,g,b adjustments on neck board at
just about minimum, otherwise I get retrace lines on screen. I can get good
color but the white is extremely luminous, way too much contrast. I see
mentions of adjusting voltages but cant seem to find the right spot
Does anyone have a service manual for this or know how to get the set into
service mode. Also, there is a 4th pot on the side of the neck board that
does not visually affect the screen when turned. There are 3 on the
flyback, 1 focus, 1 that is fixed by glue at the factory and 1 that does not
appear to have a visible effect. Not sure but guessing I may have other bad
components affecting overall white level? Any thoughts are appreciated.