john

Default Crown C600 TV - service info needed

Regardless NO attachments.
kip

--
"Watch the return E-Mail addy its false"
"None" wrote in message
On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 17:10:16 -0400 "john" wrote in
Message id: :

its a .dat file
Beware
kip

No it's not. Your newsreader is buggy. Never trust anything made by
micro$oft.

Laurence Taylor

john wrote:

its a .dat file

How do you work that out?

rgds
LAurence

.... "Bother" said Pooh, when Windows crashed again
begin the search for better software
Laurence Taylor

john wrote:

Ok ! Then what is it ??/

It's not anything. There is no attached file - or attached anything.
Just ordinary, plain and simple, ASCII.

rgds
LAurence

.... Keep the streets safe: Run down a cyclist today!
begin the search for better software
john

Well ! Whats attached ?

kip

john

Thanks Mike I see the attachment on 2 browsers
the Guy that sent it must be slow in the head.
jmo

kip

So why attach it then ?
Sounds really stupid to me to attach nothing.
kip

It's not anything. There is no attached file - or attached anything.
Just ordinary, plain and simple, ASCII.

Oh yes there is an attachment. It might not show up though on some news
browsers.

Laurence Taylor

john wrote:

Thanks Mike I see the attachment on 2 browsers
the Guy that sent it must be slow in the head.
jmo

Thank you for your unsolicited abuse. Since any attachments you
receive are not coming from me, please be so kind as to send it to me
by email so I can investigate.

rgds
LAurence

.... Keep the streets safe: Run down a cyclist today!
begin the search for better software
Jeroni Paul

This one is very curious and it seems to me a bug or a conflicting feature.
Indeed there is no file attached in source code, yet I keep seeing an
attached file to every Laurence Taylor message named "the search for better
software" and is 0 bytes long. It seems like the last line of that signature
is being interpreted somehow... how did you write that line?

Laurence Taylor wrote in sci.electronics.repair:
Oh no there isn't! (Yes, this does seem to be at the level of a
pantomime).

Stupid to attach nothing? Indeed I have attached nothing. There are no
attachments. Not a single thing is attached to this message. No files,
no nothings, not an electronic sausage. If you find one, I'd like to
see it. If your newsreader shows one, then you have something wrong.
Check the message source and see what you find. If there's an attached
file there, please send it to me, because it didn't come from me.

Now, perhaps someone could answer my original question?

rgds
LAurence

... Keep the streets safe: Run down a cyclist today!

Let's see what happens:
begin is that an attached file

kc8adu

you may want to get spybot search and destroy to scan your system.you seem
to have some advertising trojan or hijacker adding the attachments.
"Laurence Taylor" wrote in message
Does anyone know a source for the service manual (or at least circuit)
for this set? I have been unable to trace any information on this or
similar sets or the manufacturer.

It's a colour portable, VHF/UHF, with A/V in and out. The symptoms
(low EHT and HT and excessive supply drain) suggest something
overloading the line output stage, but nothing seems to be amiss.
Could the LOPT be faulty? And if so, where would I get a new one?