Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default AT Voltmeter

Just picked this gadget up at the local junque store. Apears to be an r.f.
tuned cavity. It has a acorn tube inside with marking "5 mA" that I can't
identify. Any info or ideas as to what this might be worth? If nothing, at
least it has a nice barrel micrometer on the end that I can put to use.

--
Paul Hovnanian
Where am I going, and what am I doing in this handbasket?

Attached Thumbnails
AT Voltmeter-img_3059-jpeg  AT Voltmeter-img_3060-jpeg  AT Voltmeter-img_3061-jpeg
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.equipment

On 10/7/2016 12:23 AM, Paul Hovnanian P.E. wrote:
Just picked this gadget up at the local junque store. Apears to be an r.f.
tuned cavity. It has a acorn tube inside with marking "5 mA" that I can't
identify. Any info or ideas as to what this might be worth? If nothing, at
least it has a nice barrel micrometer on the end that I can put to use.

Tucker has a manual for it for 20 bucks.
http://www.etestmanuals.com/Search.aspx?Mfg=SRI

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.equipment

Tom Biasi wrote:

Tucker has a manual for it for 20 bucks.
http://www.etestmanuals.com/Search.aspx?Mfg=SRI

I saw that. But it's more than I paid for the gadget.

--
Paul Hovnanian
"Political satire became obsolete when Henry Kissinger was awarded the

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On 10/7/2016 4:13 PM, Paul Hovnanian P.E. wrote:
Tom Biasi wrote:

Tucker has a manual for it for 20 bucks.
http://www.etestmanuals.com/Search.aspx?Mfg=SRI

I saw that. But it's more than I paid for the gadget.

I thought that may be the case but if you actually planed on using it it
may be worth it.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Tom Biasi wrote:

I thought that may be the case but if you actually planed on using it it
may be worth it.

Chicken-egg problem. Unless I know its specs and how to set it up, I don't
know if I can use it.

--
Paul Hovnanian
Rock is dead! Long live paper and scissors!

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On 10/7/2016 6:25 PM, Paul Hovnanian P.E. wrote:
Tom Biasi wrote:

I thought that may be the case but if you actually planed on using it it
may be worth it.

Chicken-egg problem. Unless I know its specs and how to set it up, I don't
know if I can use it.

Well, maybe you will find someone to help. Good luck.