Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Biasing Question from S.E.D - BiasQuestionManfrinSED.pdf

Biasing Question from S.E.D

See attachment

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson | mens |
| Analog Innovations | et |

Attached Files
File Type: pdf BiasQuestionManfrinSED.pdf (17.7 KB, 58 views)
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Biasing Question from S.E.D - Bias_NPN_AllAboutSymmetry.pdf

On Thu, 26 Sep 2013 09:41:24 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

Or go hog-wild and compensate your stage against beta variations, see
attachment...

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson | mens |
| Analog Innovations | et |
| San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: Contacts Only | |

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Bias_NPN_AllAboutSymmetry.pdf (30.7 KB, 77 views)
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Talking the jumper off the bridge? ("Suicide bias")

(Standard disclaimer: only works monolithically, or under good thermal
match conditions, of course.)

Tim

--
Deep Friar: a very philosophical monk.