Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Default The Vultures Were Waiting

Dan wrote:

?
? Dan wrote:
??
?? On 3/18/2011 2:32 PM, Michael A. Terrell wrote:
?? ?
?? ? Dan wrote:
?? ??
?? ?? On 3/16/2011 7:48 PM, Jim Thompson wrote:
?? ??? On Wed, 16 Mar 2011 20:41:51 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
?? ??? ? wrote:
?? ???
?? ????
?? ???? Jim Thompson wrote:
?? ?????
?? ????? The Vultures Were Waiting ;-) ...
?? ?????
?? ????? http://www.analog-innovations.com/SE...ereWaiting.jpg
?? ????
?? ????
?? ???? I've been getting those for years.
?? ???
?? ??? That was my first. Maybe they take down license plate numbers at the
?? ??? gastroenterologist ?:-)
?? ???
?? ??? ...Jim Thompson
?? ??
?? ?? Perhaps your gastroen-whatever-they-call-proctologists-these-days
?? ?? has a deal where he bird dogs. It would make him feel better after he
?? ?? asked the question "I chose WHAT as a specialty?"
?? ?
?? ?
?? ? And he drives a Ford 'Probe'?
?? ?
?? ?
??
?? Heard about the gynecologist who took evening courses to become an
?? auto mechanic? She got extra points on the final for rebuilding an
?? engine through the exhaust pipe.
?
?
? Still not as good as the dentist who removes teeth through the
? patient's ass. That way he doesn't have to risk being bit.
?
?

Lady goes into a dentist. As soon as she is in the chair the doctor
says "madam, you have hold of my testicles!" The lady responds "I know,
now we won't hurt each other, will we?"

I had to have emergency dental care a couple weeks before I was
discharged. The idiot Lt. at the dental clinic refused to treat me.
The captain who was to be his replacement walked in while he was telling
me that I would have to wait till I was discharged and got home to see
my family dentist to remove the two broken teeth. He took one look in
my moth and called the Lt. an ignorant *******. He spent over two hours
carefully removing the broken teeth, and I was in pain because there was
no Novocain in the clinic. He was washing up after he finished and
said, Soldier? I just don't understand how you sat through that without
passing out. I told him to look at the bent arms on the dental chair.
then I asked him to tell the Lt. that he had saved his life, because I
was going to grab the idiot by his testicles and squeeze them hard, till
my teeth were out. The Captain laughed and asked if I was serious. I
told him that I would have squeezed them so hard that if he had already
father kids, they would no longer exist.

I had an Air Force dentist drill into raw nerve. The room went
black. I'll spare you the details.

Drill? The only tool availible looked like an oversized ice pick.
the nerves were already exposed, along with blood vessels.

What was a louie doing pulling teeth? Last I heard dentists started
out as captains.

I didn't ask. he was probably demoted, or lost rank in a RIF. I
worked with an E5 at Ft. Rucker, Al. who was RIFed from a Captain.

If you want a real giggle try a canvas dental clinic where the
victim...um..patient provides power to the drill via pedals.

That would have been a big improvment over someone pounding a sharp
piece of steel into a broken tooth with his palm, while trying not to
break any bone.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid™ on it, because it's
Teflon coated.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Wed, 16 Mar 2011 16:02:14 -0700, the renowned Jim Thompson
wrote:

On Wed, 16 Mar 2011 15:48:59 -0700, "BobW"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
The Vultures Were Waiting ;-) ...

http://www.analog-innovations.com/SE...ereWaiting.jpg

...Jim Thompson

A few nights ago on the tv, there was an interesting show about making
cultured diamonds. They start with a small piece of (yellow) diamond, add
graphite, heat, and pressure, and within a few hours they have a much larger
(yellow) diamond.

At the end of the show, they noted that a service was available that would
take the cremated ashes of a loved one and convert it into one of these
diamonds. That struck me as something that I would like to have done to me.

Bob

My youngest son, who died of colon cancer, requested that his ashes be
scattered on the hillsides ("blanket bleachers") surrounding Phoenix
International Raceway. They were, surreptitiously, by our oldest son
:-)

My request is similar... on the hillside, with all the wildlife that I
love, behind our home.

Of course I've also considered dumping them on the lobby desk at IRS
;-)

...Jim Thompson

A visitor from Holland was chatting with his American friend and was
jokingly explaining about the red, white and blue in the Netherlands
flag.

"Our flag symbolizes our taxes," he said. "We get red when we talk
about
them, white when we get our tax bill, and blue after we pay them."

"That's the same with us," the American said, "Only we see stars,
too."

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Spehro Pefhany wrote:

A visitor from Holland was chatting with his American friend and was
jokingly explaining about the red, white and blue in the Netherlands
flag.

"Our flag symbolizes our taxes," he said. "We get red when we talk
about
them, white when we get our tax bill, and blue after we pay them."

"That's the same with us," the American said, "Only we see stars,
too."

Like Charlie Sheen and Lindsay Lohan? ;-D

Thanks!
Rich