Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.misc

Default Found: Datasheet stash.

http://www.sm0vpo.com/_pdf/

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.misc

"flipper" wrote in message ...
On Wed, 14 Apr 2010 17:39:16 +0100, "ian field"
wrote:

http://www.sm0vpo.com/_pdf/

http://www.alldatasheet.com/

That is just too damned easy. LOL

Bill

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.misc

wrote:

http://www.sm0vpo.com/_pdf/

http://www.alldatasheet.com/

That is just too damned easy. LOL

Bill

ISTR they have a daily limit on downloads, so it'd take the rest of your
life to rip the lot!

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.misc

"ian field" wrote in
message ...

"Bill Garber" wrote in

message ...

"flipper" wrote in message ...
On Wed, 14 Apr 2010 17:39:16 +0100, "ian field" wrote:
http://www.sm0vpo.com/_pdf/

http://www.alldatasheet.com/

That is just too damned easy. LOL

Bill

ISTR they have a daily limit on downloads, so it'd take the rest of your life to rip the lot!

Sorry Sir, I did not realize that your goal in
life was to own everyone else's documentation. 8^)

Bill

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.misc

wrote:
http://www.sm0vpo.com/_pdf/

http://www.alldatasheet.com/

That is just too damned easy. LOL

Bill

ISTR they have a daily limit on downloads, so it'd take the rest of your
life to rip the lot!

Sorry Sir, I did not realize that your goal in
life was to own everyone else's documentation. 8^)

Bill

There's no internet access on the PC where I do my electronics work, so I
can't just go online every time I need a datasheet.

It makes sense to grab any datasheets that the opportunity arises, that way
I cover most eventualities.

Some people have it easy and think everyone else is the same!

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.misc

"ian field" wrote in
message ...

"Bill Garber" wrote in message ...

"ian field" wrote in message ...

"Bill Garber" wrote in

message ...

"flipper" wrote in message ...
On Wed, 14 Apr 2010 17:39:16 +0100, "ian field" wrote:
http://www.sm0vpo.com/_pdf/

http://www.alldatasheet.com/

That is just too damned easy. LOL
Bill

ISTR they have a daily limit on downloads, so it'd take the rest of your life to rip the lot!

Sorry Sir, I did not realize that your goal in life was to own everyone else's documentation. 8^)
Bill

There's no internet access on the PC where I do my electronics work, so I can't just go online every time I need a datasheet.
It makes sense to grab any datasheets that the opportunity arises, that way I cover most eventualities.

So, get a wireless router, and have internet on your work machine.

Some people have it easy and think everyone else is the same!

Darn, and I almost felt sorry for you, too. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.misc

"Bill Garber" wrote in message

"ian field" wrote in
message ...

"Bill Garber" wrote in message

"ian field" wrote in message

"Bill Garber" wrote in
message ...

wrote:
http://www.sm0vpo.com/_pdf/

http://www.alldatasheet.com/

That is just too damned easy. LOL
Bill

ISTR they have a daily limit on downloads, so it'd take the rest of
your life to rip the lot!

Sorry Sir, I did not realize that your goal in life was to own everyone
else's documentation. 8^)
Bill

There's no internet access on the PC where I do my electronics work, so I
can't just go online every time I need a datasheet.
It makes sense to grab any datasheets that the opportunity arises, that
way I cover most eventualities.

So, get a wireless router, and have internet on your work machine.

Some people have it easy and think everyone else is the same!

Darn, and I almost felt sorry for you, too. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill

****.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.misc

"ian field" wrote in message

http://www.sm0vpo.com/_pdf/

What do you use to cull the data? I have an old copy of sitesnagger,
works ok.

Cheers

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.misc

"flipper" wrote in message news
On Thu, 15 Apr 2010 17:20:05 +0100, "ian field"
wrote:

"Bill Garber" wrote in message
om...

"ian field" wrote in
message ...

"Bill Garber" wrote in
message ...

wrote:
http://www.sm0vpo.com/_pdf/

http://www.alldatasheet.com/

That is just too damned easy. LOL

Bill

ISTR they have a daily limit on downloads, so it'd
take the rest of your life to rip the lot!

Sorry Sir, I did not realize that your goal in
life was to own everyone else's documentation. 8^)

Bill

There's no internet access on the PC where I do my electronics work,
so I can't just go online every time I need a datasheet.

It makes sense to grab any datasheets that the opportunity arises,
that way I cover most eventualities.

Some people have it easy and think everyone else is the same!

You have established a daunting goal to acquire a personal
copy of the datasheet for every device made.

Look, I simply offered a source. Maybe it'll be useful if
you need one not in your stash. If not then no harm done.

You're right that Internet access makes things much, much
easier and I'd make having it a priority, if at all possible.
Out of curiosity, what is the major obstacle to access on your
electronics work PC?

He may have sensitive materials there that he simply refuses to
take any chance of it getting tampered with or lost. I actually
am working on getting my online machine separated from my hobby
work. Sure, not nearly as sensitive as if I worked for people,
but still, there are things that I prefer people not to be able
to peer into if they can break through. 8^)

Bill

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.misc

wrote:
[...]

My broadband account feeds the PC where I spend the most time - I can't
afford a second account for the other PC. Should the need become pressing
enough, I can always hook up a 56k modem, but the cost would be too high for
any files of substantial size.

There is an incidental advantage, since I carry all my downloads on DVD-RW
disks to the other PC, I automatically have a backup on the collection of
DVDs should anything happen to the HDD.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.misc

"Martin Riddle" wrote in message

"ian field" wrote in message

http://www.sm0vpo.com/_pdf/

What do you use to cull the data? I have an old copy of sitesnagger, works
ok.

Cheers

http://www.speedbit.com/downloads/

Speedbit DAP, you have to enter each folder in turn and right click to
"download all with DAP" - Its advisable to set up a download folder that you
know where to find rather than rely on the default. Otherwise everything is
more or less intuitive. One point is to set "file exists action" - its best
to select rename.

There's also a sm0vpo ftp site at:

ftp://202.46.3.77/array1/VOL1/onno/l...uns-SM0VPO.pdf

You can plug this URL directly into filezilla.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.misc

"flipper" wrote in message

wrote:

"Bill Garber" wrote in message
news:WKednZjdR4JYv1rWnZ2dnUVZ8rqdnZ2d@giganews .com...

"ian field" wrote in
message ...

"Bill Garber" wrote in
message ...

wrote:
[...]

Well, that's solvable with a router as it still looks like 'one' PC.
Can do the same thing with Internet connection sharing through the one
on broadband but that means it has to be on for the other to get
access.

There is an incidental advantage, since I carry all my downloads on DVD-RW
disks to the other PC, I automatically have a backup on the collection of
DVDs should anything happen to the HDD.

The local authority might take a dim view of me slinging a cable over 2&1/2
miles of town.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.misc

ian field Inscribed thus:

My broadband account feeds the PC where I spend the most time - I
can't afford a second account for the other PC.

If you have a router you should be able to plug in several machines.
A typical modem/router will support at least 125 machines.

--
Best Regards:
Baron.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"baron" wrote in message
ian field Inscribed thus:

My broadband account feeds the PC where I spend the most time - I
can't afford a second account for the other PC.

If you have a router you should be able to plug in several machines.
A typical modem/router will support at least 125 machines.

Over a distance of 2&1/2 miles?

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

ian field Inscribed thus:

"baron" wrote in message
ian field Inscribed thus:

My broadband account feeds the PC where I spend the most time - I
can't afford a second account for the other PC.

If you have a router you should be able to plug in several machines.
A typical modem/router will support at least 125 machines.

Over a distance of 2&1/2 miles?

You didn't let on that it was two separate locations. :-)

Actually I have a client that is using wifi with a short yagi that piggy
backs onto an open Mcdonalds hot spot that is about a mile away. Also
if its any help BT are installing wifi hot spots that you can get into
with an existing BB account. There is one about 50ft from me and it
just blows the laptop front end away.

--
Best Regards:
Baron.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Baron" wrote in message
ian field Inscribed thus:

"baron" wrote in message
ian field Inscribed thus:

My broadband account feeds the PC where I spend the most time - I
can't afford a second account for the other PC.

If you have a router you should be able to plug in several machines.
A typical modem/router will support at least 125 machines.

Over a distance of 2&1/2 miles?

You didn't let on that it was two separate locations. :-)

Actually I have a client that is using wifi with a short yagi that piggy
backs onto an open Mcdonalds hot spot that is about a mile away. Also
if its any help BT are installing wifi hot spots that you can get into
with an existing BB account. There is one about 50ft from me and it
just blows the laptop front end away.

The PC with no broadband is on a remote housing estate - its actually nearer
the neighbouring town's center than its own town center, and the TC its
nearer to is "ye olde market town", so there isn't likely to be an
accessible wifi hot spot any time soon.

From time to time I plug in the Linksys adapter and play around with
netstumbler to see if there's any unsecured channels, but it usually turns
out to be a tedious waste of time.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Tue, 20 Apr 2010 20:44:59 +0100, "ian field"
wrote:

"baron" wrote in message
ian field Inscribed thus:

My broadband account feeds the PC where I spend the most time - I
can't afford a second account for the other PC.

If you have a router you should be able to plug in several machines.
A typical modem/router will support at least 125 machines.

Over a distance of 2&1/2 miles?

Are you unaware of what transmission limits are?

At that distance, you could easily wire up your own microwave link.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

ian field Inscribed thus:

"Baron" wrote in message
ian field Inscribed thus:

"baron" wrote in message
ian field Inscribed thus:

[...]

From time to time I plug in the Linksys adapter and play around with
netstumbler to see if there's any unsecured channels, but it usually
turns out to be a tedious waste of time.

Not an easy situation to be in, but it is improving.
BT are desperately attempting to roll out fiber links and are creating
hot spots wherever they can in an effort to get more people connected.
Lets hope that they put one within your reach.

--
Best Regards:
Baron.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Copacetic" wrote in message
On Tue, 20 Apr 2010 20:44:59 +0100, "ian field"
wrote:

"baron" wrote in message
ian field Inscribed thus:

My broadband account feeds the PC where I spend the most time - I
can't afford a second account for the other PC.

If you have a router you should be able to plug in several machines.
A typical modem/router will support at least 125 machines.

Over a distance of 2&1/2 miles?

Are you unaware of what transmission limits are?

At that distance, you could easily wire up your own microwave link.

I could easily get charged with using illegal transmitting equipment too!

That was if there hadn't been a bloody great hill between the two
locations - so no line of sight.