Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
ian field[_2_] ian field[_2_] is offline

Default Found: Datasheet stash.

"Copacetic" wrote in message
On Tue, 20 Apr 2010 20:44:59 +0100, "ian field"
wrote:

"baron" wrote in message
ian field Inscribed thus:

My broadband account feeds the PC where I spend the most time - I
can't afford a second account for the other PC.

If you have a router you should be able to plug in several machines.
A typical modem/router will support at least 125 machines.

Over a distance of 2&1/2 miles?

Are you unaware of what transmission limits are?

At that distance, you could easily wire up your own microwave link.

I could easily get charged with using illegal transmitting equipment too!

That was if there hadn't been a bloody great hill between the two
locations - so no line of sight.