Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default The eye of the hurricane - Eye of the hurricane.JPG [1/1] (1/1) - OtherEyeHeartU.png (0/1)

On Sat, 30 Jan 2010 22:34:30 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Hammy wrote:

On Sat, 30 Jan 2010 17:59:17 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

He isn't smart enough to create a kill file.

I doubt he can walk and chew gum at the same time. That would be to
mentally taxing for him.

He had enough trouble mucking out horse barns, let alone doing tech
work.

Mucking out horse barns?

Hilarious.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

He isn't smart enough to create a kill file.

I doubt he can walk and chew gum at the same time. That would be to
mentally taxing for him.

I can barefoot water ski.

Neither of you retarded twits could ever get your lard asses to perch
on the soles of your feet on the water.

So in conclusion:

I can walk on water.

You retards cannot.

That makes me more capable than either of you dippy little bitches, and
more capable than you ever will be as well.

Your Nuts!

Let me guess you went to one of those camps for developmentally
challenged when you were 10 and they towed you behind a twelve footer
with a 9.9Hp.

Your probably one of them pimply faced fat ****s who gets around in
scooter blaming your obesity on a glandular problem, as you stuff your
tenth big Mac down your pie hole for breakfast.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

[...]

Hahahahah.. It's true! You cannot water ski, much less barefoot water
ski.

You have zero athletic skill.

You are pathetic, boy. You are nothing but a little gang boy pussy.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

[...]

I told you he isn't smart enough to create a kill filter.

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sun, 31 Jan 2010 07:46:49 -0800, Archimedes' Lever
wrote:

Hahahahah.. It's true! You cannot water ski, much less barefoot water
ski.

You have zero athletic skill.

You are pathetic, boy. You are nothing but a little gang boy pussy.

You would drop dead wheezing doing some of the stuff I do for fun.

http://tiny.cc/b30Ji

Note where I live and what I own asshole. I'm surrounded by water.

Only a Jackass would consider something any 8yr old around here can do
as a major life achievement you are truly a pathetic sack of ****.

Why don't you stick to being a secretary at least you show some
potential in that.

Dance puppet dance.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Hahahahah.. It's true! You cannot water ski, much less barefoot water
ski.

You have zero athletic skill.

You are pathetic, boy. You are nothing but a little gang boy pussy.

You would drop dead wheezing doing some of the stuff I do for fun.

http://tiny.cc/b30Ji

Note where I live and what I own asshole. I'm surrounded by water.

Only a Jackass would consider something any 8yr old around here can do
as a major life achievement you are truly a pathetic sack of ****.

Why don't you stick to being a secretary at least you show some
potential in that.

Dance puppet dance.

OK, I bit and went to your pathetic link.

It's ****ing true!

You ARE a pussy!

Bwuahahahahahahahahahaahah! Dance indeed.

You nor any of your kin, nor any of your butt buddies, nor any of the
local kids you molest can "do it" now, much less when you were eight
years old, PUSSY BOY!.

Put that in your pipe and dance with it, dumb ****.

Hurricane Ike Al Patrick Metalworking 0 September 19th 08 02:37 AM
Hurricane Wilma twfsa Home Repair 51 October 30th 05 01:51 PM
Hurricane Wilma twfsa Home Repair 1 October 28th 05 11:39 PM
Hurricane aftermath Arch Woodturning 9 September 20th 04 06:50 AM
Hurricane Juan chem Metalworking 1 September 30th 03 12:05 AM