Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Hammy[_2_] Hammy[_2_] is offline

Default The eye of the hurricane - Eye of the hurricane.JPG [1/1] (1/1) - OtherEyeHeartU.png (0/1)

On Sun, 31 Jan 2010 07:46:49 -0800, Archimedes' Lever
wrote:

Hahahahah.. It's true! You cannot water ski, much less barefoot water
ski.

You have zero athletic skill.

You are pathetic, boy. You are nothing but a little gang boy pussy.

You would drop dead wheezing doing some of the stuff I do for fun.

http://tiny.cc/b30Ji

Note where I live and what I own asshole. I'm surrounded by water.

Only a Jackass would consider something any 8yr old around here can do
as a major life achievement you are truly a pathetic sack of ****.

Why don't you stick to being a secretary at least you show some
potential in that.

Dance puppet dance.