Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Archimedes' Lever Archimedes' Lever is offline

Default The eye of the hurricane - Eye of the hurricane.JPG [1/1] (1/1) - OtherEyeHeartU.png (0/1)

On Sun, 31 Jan 2010 11:35:29 -0500, Hammy wrote:

On Sun, 31 Jan 2010 07:46:49 -0800, Archimedes' Lever
wrote:

Hahahahah.. It's true! You cannot water ski, much less barefoot water
ski.

You have zero athletic skill.

You are pathetic, boy. You are nothing but a little gang boy pussy.

You would drop dead wheezing doing some of the stuff I do for fun.

http://tiny.cc/b30Ji

Note where I live and what I own asshole. I'm surrounded by water.

Only a Jackass would consider something any 8yr old around here can do
as a major life achievement you are truly a pathetic sack of ****.

Why don't you stick to being a secretary at least you show some
potential in that.

Dance puppet dance.

OK, I bit and went to your pathetic link.

It's ****ing true!

You ARE a pussy!

Bwuahahahahahahahahahaahah! Dance indeed.

You nor any of your kin, nor any of your butt buddies, nor any of the
local kids you molest can "do it" now, much less when you were eight
years old, PUSSY BOY!.

Put that in your pipe and dance with it, dumb ****.