Arch

Default Hurricane aftermath

Permit me to answer by paraphrasing the Selkirk Grace, those who
inquired here and by email how we came thru Charley and Frances.

Some hae lathe and canna turn

and some wad turn that want it

but we hae lathe and we can turn

and sae the Lord be thankit

The dock and boathouse with a lifetime's collection of bronze marine
fittings is gone, but the yard is filled with NIP etc. and power is on.
Some mighty fine people from Star Cty, Ark. are clearing the streets and
I've made many fine new friends. Things are replaceable, friends are
not. Slainte, Arch

Fortiter,

George

Nor are you. Good to know you're still musing.

"Arch" wrote in message
Things are replaceable, friends are
not. Slainte, Arch

Leo Lichtman

"George" wrote: (clip) Good to know you're still musing.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
And a-musing.

James

Glad to hear your still turning, have fun creating new memories with new
friends while collecting all that nice free wood for your turnings and
musing

James
www.cryscom.nb.ca

Arch wrote:
Permit me to answer by paraphrasing the Selkirk Grace, those who
inquired here and by email how we came thru Charley and Frances.

Some hae lathe and canna turn

and some wad turn that want it

but we hae lathe and we can turn

and sae the Lord be thankit

The dock and boathouse with a lifetime's collection of bronze marine
fittings is gone, but the yard is filled with NIP etc. and power is on.
Some mighty fine people from Star Cty, Ark. are clearing the streets and
I've made many fine new friends. Things are replaceable, friends are
not. Slainte, Arch

Fortiter,

Ghodges2

I sure have been wondering about you and yours. Glad to hear you are OK.
Nashville, GA.

Gerald Ross

It's an ill wind.....
Lots of wind here, limbs down, no real damage. I copped a truck load of
Chinaberry. It's already sliced and end sealed and stacked.

Arch wrote:

Permit me to answer by paraphrasing the Selkirk Grace, those who
inquired here and by email how we came thru Charley and Frances.

Some hae lathe and canna turn

and some wad turn that want it

but we hae lathe and we can turn

and sae the Lord be thankit

The dock and boathouse with a lifetime's collection of bronze marine
fittings is gone, but the yard is filled with NIP etc. and power is on.
Some mighty fine people from Star Cty, Ark. are clearing the streets and
I've made many fine new friends. Things are replaceable, friends are
not. Slainte, Arch

Fortiter,

Gerald Ross, Cochran, GA
To reply add the numerals "13" before the "at"
Politicians and diapers need changing
often for similar reasons.

James and Bonnie Webb

It's good to hear from you again,Arch. Keep on your musing,cause we
enjoy it. James in Mccomb