Rick Spivey

Glad to hear you and yours made it Arch! You should have plenty of turning
stock now, I know its in abundance here in Georgia.
Rick

"Arch" wrote in message
Permit me to answer by paraphrasing the Selkirk Grace, those who
inquired here and by email how we came thru Charley and Frances.

Some hae lathe and canna turn

and some wad turn that want it

but we hae lathe and we can turn

and sae the Lord be thankit

The dock and boathouse with a lifetime's collection of bronze marine
fittings is gone, but the yard is filled with NIP etc. and power is on.
Some mighty fine people from Star Cty, Ark. are clearing the streets and
I've made many fine new friends. Things are replaceable, friends are
not. Slainte, Arch

Fortiter,