Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Default Who is...

Anyone know who is Collete Liu, cltt1tr?

Showed up as added to my Skype Contact's List this AM.

I thought I had that blocked :-(

But I now can't find a setting blocking an outsider adding themselves
to my contact list.

Anyone know how to do that?

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

I love to cook with wine Sometimes I even put it in the food
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Jim Thompson wrote:

Anyone know who is Collete Liu, cltt1tr?

Showed up as added to my Skype Contact's List this AM.

I thought I had that blocked :-(

But I now can't find a setting blocking an outsider adding themselves
to my contact list.

Anyone know how to do that?

How can I block unwanted callers?

You can force Skype to only allow calls from people in your Contacts
list. Select Tools Options Privacy. then click 'Only allow people in
my contact list to contact me.'

BTW, my Skype ID is: michael.a.terrell if you ever want to talk about
something off group.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Sun, 28 Jun 2009 11:52:23 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

Anyone know who is Collete Liu, cltt1tr?

Showed up as added to my Skype Contact's List this AM.

I thought I had that blocked :-(

But I now can't find a setting blocking an outsider adding themselves
to my contact list.

Anyone know how to do that?

How can I block unwanted callers?

You can force Skype to only allow calls from people in your Contacts
list. Select Tools Options Privacy. then click 'Only allow people in
my contact list to contact me.'

I have that set. My question is how did someone add themselves o my
contact list without my permission?

BTW, my Skype ID is: michael.a.terrell if you ever want to talk about
something off group.

I'll add you Michael.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Gourmet Puzzles:

What part of the fish are the "sticks"?

Likewise where are the chicken "fingers" located?
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

Anyone know who is Collete Liu, cltt1tr?

Showed up as added to my Skype Contact's List this AM.

I thought I had that blocked :-(

But I now can't find a setting blocking an outsider adding themselves
to my contact list.

Anyone know how to do that?

How can I block unwanted callers?

You can force Skype to only allow calls from people in your Contacts
list. Select Tools Options Privacy. then click 'Only allow people in
my contact list to contact me.'

I have that set. My question is how did someone add themselves o my
contact list without my permission?

You were hacked.

More likely that Skype is taking money to allow "accidents" to
"happen". Cox allows emails not addressed directly to me to get into my
in box all the time. Imagine that... a modern mail server that deosn't
know how to serve the mail. More likely that cox allows some events to
occur that lean toward assisting the spammers. Likely for money.

BTW, my Skype ID is: michael.a.terrell if you ever want to talk about
something off group.

I'll add you Michael.

Oh boy! Then both of you can talk about stalking posters and hunting
them down.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

Anyone know who is Collete Liu, cltt1tr?

Showed up as added to my Skype Contact's List this AM.

I thought I had that blocked :-(

But I now can't find a setting blocking an outsider adding themselves
to my contact list.

Anyone know how to do that?

How can I block unwanted callers?

You can force Skype to only allow calls from people in your Contacts
list. Select Tools Options Privacy. then click 'Only allow people in
my contact list to contact me.'

I have that set. My question is how did someone add themselves o my
contact list without my permission?

I think you are seeing a request to add. You can right click it and
block it.

BTW, my Skype ID is: michael.a.terrell if you ever want to talk about
something off group.

I'll add you Michael.

Thanks.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
Anyone know who is Collete Liu, cltt1tr?

Showed up as added to my Skype Contact's List this AM.

...Jim Thompson

Sounds like a private situation between you and your wife.
You need to apoligize profusely and buy her a big diamond ring.
I don't know if you can take any clue from the politicians.
Mike :-)

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Sun, 28 Jun 2009 15:50:07 -0500, "amdx" wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
Anyone know who is Collete Liu, cltt1tr?

Showed up as added to my Skype Contact's List this AM.

...Jim Thompson

Sounds like a private situation between you and your wife.
You need to apoligize profusely and buy her a big diamond ring.
I don't know if you can take any clue from the politicians.
Mike :-)

They have much bigger diamond ring budgets than most of us.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Sun, 28 Jun 2009 15:50:07 -0500, "amdx" wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
Anyone know who is Collete Liu, cltt1tr?

Showed up as added to my Skype Contact's List this AM.

...Jim Thompson

Sounds like a private situation between you and your wife.
You need to apoligize profusely and buy her a big diamond ring.
I don't know if you can take any clue from the politicians.
Mike :-)

SWMBO is already making noises about "something special" for our
upcoming 50th Anniversary next March ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Gourmet Puzzles:

What part of the fish are the "sticks"?

Likewise where are the chicken "fingers" located?
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

"amdx" wrote in message

"Jim Thompson" wrote
in message ...
Anyone know who is Collete Liu, cltt1tr?

Showed up as added to my Skype Contact's List this AM.

...Jim Thompson

Sounds like a private situation between you and your wife.
You need to apoligize profusely and buy her a big diamond ring.
I don't know if you can take any clue from the politicians.
Mike :-)

Writing style perhaps ;D

Cheers

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
On Sun, 28 Jun 2009 15:50:07 -0500, "amdx" wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
Anyone know who is Collete Liu, cltt1tr?

Showed up as added to my Skype Contact's List this AM.

...Jim Thompson

Sounds like a private situation between you and your wife.
You need to apoligize profusely and buy her a big diamond ring.
I don't know if you can take any clue from the politicians.
Mike :-)

SWMBO is already making noises about "something special" for our
upcoming 50th Anniversary next March ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Yes Jim, nothing to do with Collete, I'm sure. :-)
Mike

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

amdx wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
Anyone know who is Collete Liu, cltt1tr?

Showed up as added to my Skype Contact's List this AM.

...Jim Thompson

Sounds like a private situation between you and your wife.
You need to apoligize profusely and buy her a big diamond ring.
I don't know if you can take any clue from the politicians.
Mike :-)

Jim didn't think he could sell the "Hiking the Appalachian Trail" story?
;-)

--
Paul Hovnanian
A physicist is an atom's way of knowing about atoms.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Sun, 28 Jun 2009 20:35:57 -0800, "Paul Hovnanian P.E."
wrote:

amdx wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
Anyone know who is Collete Liu, cltt1tr?

Showed up as added to my Skype Contact's List this AM.

...Jim Thompson

Sounds like a private situation between you and your wife.
You need to apoligize profusely and buy her a big diamond ring.
I don't know if you can take any clue from the politicians.
Mike :-)

Jim didn't think he could sell the "Hiking the Appalachian Trail" story?
;-)

I _have_ hiked the Appalachian Trail, that's where I grew up.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Gourmet Puzzles:

What part of the fish are the "sticks"?

Likewise where are the chicken "fingers" located?
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
On Sun, 28 Jun 2009 20:35:57 -0800, "Paul Hovnanian P.E."
wrote:

amdx wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
Anyone know who is Collete Liu, cltt1tr?

Showed up as added to my Skype Contact's List this AM.

...Jim Thompson

Sounds like a private situation between you and your wife.
You need to apoligize profusely and buy her a big diamond ring.
I don't know if you can take any clue from the politicians.
Mike :-)

Jim didn't think he could sell the "Hiking the Appalachian Trail" story?
;-)

I _have_ hiked the Appalachian Trail, that's where I grew up.

...Jim Thompson

What about a girlfriend in Argentina?
Mike :-)

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Mon, 29 Jun 2009 10:43:31 -0500, "amdx" wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
On Sun, 28 Jun 2009 20:35:57 -0800, "Paul Hovnanian P.E."
wrote:

amdx wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
Anyone know who is Collete Liu, cltt1tr?

Showed up as added to my Skype Contact's List this AM.

...Jim Thompson

Sounds like a private situation between you and your wife.
You need to apoligize profusely and buy her a big diamond ring.
I don't know if you can take any clue from the politicians.
Mike :-)

Jim didn't think he could sell the "Hiking the Appalachian Trail" story?
;-)

I _have_ hiked the Appalachian Trail, that's where I grew up.

...Jim Thompson

What about a girlfriend in Argentina?
Mike :-)

Haven't found a volunteer... I'm old and ugly, but according to
Slowman, I'm a rich Republican... is that worth anything ?:-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Gourmet Puzzles:

What part of the fish are the "sticks"?

Likewise where are the chicken "fingers" located?
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Jim Thompson wrote:

On Sun, 28 Jun 2009 20:35:57 -0800, "Paul Hovnanian P.E."
wrote:

amdx wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
Anyone know who is Collete Liu, cltt1tr?

Showed up as added to my Skype Contact's List this AM.

...Jim Thompson

Sounds like a private situation between you and your wife.
You need to apoligize profusely and buy her a big diamond ring.
I don't know if you can take any clue from the politicians.
Mike :-)

Jim didn't think he could sell the "Hiking the Appalachian Trail" story?
;-)

I _have_ hiked the Appalachian Trail, that's where I grew up.

Yeah, but you had to walk your pet dinosaur, anyway. ;-)

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Jim Thompson wrote:

Haven't found a volunteer... I'm old and ugly, but according to
Slowman, I'm a rich Republican... is that worth anything ?:-)

Only to sloman. He is looking for a sugar daddy to bring him to the
US, and support him, like his wife has for so many years.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
On Mon, 29 Jun 2009 10:43:31 -0500, "amdx" wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
On Sun, 28 Jun 2009 20:35:57 -0800, "Paul Hovnanian P.E."
wrote:

amdx wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote
in
message ...
Anyone know who is Collete Liu, cltt1tr?

Showed up as added to my Skype Contact's List this AM.

...Jim Thompson

Sounds like a private situation between you and your wife.
You need to apoligize profusely and buy her a big diamond ring.
I don't know if you can take any clue from the politicians.
Mike :-)

Jim didn't think he could sell the "Hiking the Appalachian Trail" story?
;-)

I _have_ hiked the Appalachian Trail, that's where I grew up.

...Jim Thompson

What about a girlfriend in Argentina?
Mike :-)

Haven't found a volunteer... I'm old and ugly, but according to
Slowman, I'm a rich Republican... is that worth anything ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

Ahh, old, clearly you have had time to become wise.
ugly, you must be a person that self examines
Rich, oh, that is good.
Republican, that means you are a fine upstanding responsible individual.
Have a happy day, Mike

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Mon, 29 Jun 2009 14:18:50 -0500, "amdx" wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
On Mon, 29 Jun 2009 10:43:31 -0500, "amdx" wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
On Sun, 28 Jun 2009 20:35:57 -0800, "Paul Hovnanian P.E."
wrote:

amdx wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote
in
message ...
[...]

Sno-o-o-o-o-ort! Now to refill my glass of wine ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Gourmet Puzzles:

What part of the fish are the "sticks"?

Likewise where are the chicken "fingers" located?
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Mon, 29 Jun 2009 08:29:56 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

I _have_ hiked the Appalachian Trail, that's where I grew up.

...Jim Thompson

You hiked PART of the Appalachian Trail.

More likely even that you STOOD ON the trail and now claim that you
hiked it.

I used to go onto it every weekend. Cloud Splitter Rock was a regular
hang out. One must use 'the trail' to get to Cloud Splitter Rock.

One of the best, most remote campsites at Red River Gorge Geological
Area is Pinch Em Tigh Gap. A ridge that takes two hours to hike to Plus
climbing, but is usually all yours once you get there.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Mon, 29 Jun 2009 08:54:13 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

.. I'm old and ugly,

We ALL already knew that.