Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
UltimatePatriot UltimatePatriot is offline

Default Who is...

On Sun, 28 Jun 2009 09:48:34 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

On Sun, 28 Jun 2009 11:52:23 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

Anyone know who is Collete Liu, cltt1tr?

Showed up as added to my Skype Contact's List this AM.

I thought I had that blocked :-(

But I now can't find a setting blocking an outsider adding themselves
to my contact list.

Anyone know how to do that?

How can I block unwanted callers?

You can force Skype to only allow calls from people in your Contacts
list. Select Tools Options Privacy. then click 'Only allow people in
my contact list to contact me.'

I have that set. My question is how did someone add themselves o my
contact list without my permission?

You were hacked.

More likely that Skype is taking money to allow "accidents" to
"happen". Cox allows emails not addressed directly to me to get into my
in box all the time. Imagine that... a modern mail server that deosn't
know how to serve the mail. More likely that cox allows some events to
occur that lean toward assisting the spammers. Likely for money.

BTW, my Skype ID is: michael.a.terrell if you ever want to talk about
something off group.

I'll add you Michael.

Oh boy! Then both of you can talk about stalking posters and hunting
them down.